|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
“In the past man has been first; in the future the system must be first… The first objective of any good system must be that of developing first class man.” By Frederick W. Taylor, the Father of Scientific Management.
People are inventing a lot of theories to sharpen the management practices. But it is not possible for the people to carry all the theories and implement it in the management. In this point the need of a artificial system emerges to carry the management practices on the related and standardized theories.
YSM Management Tool Box plays a role as a source of performance, standardized, strategic, risk management tools to assist the company to evaluate itself as well as its related stake-holders in a motive of 360 degree view.
What does Management Tool Box means?
Tools are the instrument or supports to solve a problem. The management tool box is based on same concept of supporting or standardizing the practices to achieve the already decided goal or to decide a goal for the future.
The solution builds up a practice which tries to run a thorough check-up of the anatomy of the business with its tools and indicate the trends with a comprehensible report. It is a box (as a metaphor of solution) of different kinds of tools (i.e., modules) to increase the efficiency of the company’s strategic movement.
Why Management of Tool Box is important?
Management Tool Box is a holistic effort to tap the area of Performance Management, Goal Management, Corporate Governance, Project Management, Risk Analysis, Agency Dilemma, Strategic Management, Financial Analysis and many more; in the decision making process. Its uses depict the benefits to the managers for supervising the operations.
Some of the benefits which can be achieved by MTB are as follows:
- Efficient organizational structure and procedures to ensure smooth efficient
- Helps in achieving group as well as individual goals and reduce the time to market
- Establishment of sound fiscal methods
- Provision of a satisfying service to consumers and meet compliance demand
- Supervision of personnel
- Optimum utilization of resources and Control of equipment and supplies
- Increase productivity as well as revenue and reduce cost
- Reduce operational risk and increase efficiency in maintenance
- Development of technical and financial plans for future expansion
Complaint and Satisfaction Management
- Sales OpportunityDefine the prospective customer with details of contacts and requested products and/or services
- Sales ProposalThe template helps you to make sales proposal with the appropriate details of offers. A sales proposal (quotation) can be copied and transformed from a sales opportunity.
- Sales OrderIt will describe the details demand of the customer with detailed instruction, terms and conditions. A sales order can be copied and transformed from a sales opportunity or from a sales proposal as well.
- Sales InvoiceIt composed with the details of ordered products and/or services, the payment process. A sales invoice can be copied and transformed from a sales order.
- Sales Delivery ReceiptThe report of the details of delivered products. A sales delivery receipt can be copied and transformed from a sales order and a receipt can also be transformed to a sales invoice as well.
- Sales FlowIt shows the detailed descriptions of entire stages of sales process. This flow is very valuable for the positions who manage a sales force because it allows to see all the things at one glance.
- Sales Probability AnalysisIt helps to estimate the forecasting of the sales trends. This is valuable for customer representatives (all sales people) and for sales force managers.
- Sales TeamHelps in distributing the sales force based on the market and define specific objectives of individual teams.
- Sales Force – Quota & PremiumIndividual target definition, instructions and application performance appraisal based on target achievement.
- Activity ManagementIt can assist in keeping all the records related to the meeting, visiting, communicating, etc. for purchasing, selling, internal or external, with all the necessary details as well as for actions.
- Customer Relationship ManagementAnalysis of the relationship with corporate and individual customer.
- Supplier Relationship ManagementAnalysis of the relationship with corporate and individual supplier.
- Benefit-SpecificationCompile the list of benefits for specific product specifications. This helps to create an enterprise memory of the corporation to use in promotion as marketing materials (physical media or digital/virtual media).
- Customer-Product RelationsCompetitors’ product analysis with the benefits, Customers’ purchase behavior, and customers’ preference trends etc. related with customer with product can be identified/matched with this function.
- Marketing-PriceIt’s a detailed template with some items included, which needs to consider in creating the pricing strategy. Pricing is handled as one P of 4P (in marketing mix).
- Event ManagementFor the special occasion or special promotion event management can organize the strategy with the objectives. It defines who is responsible for what, target audience, types of promotion, guidelines of the strategy etc.
- Announcement ManagementThis tool can manage your announcement of your promotional offer sending via sms or bulk e-mail.
- MARCOMThis helps to create an enterprise memory of the corporation so as to use when promotional marketing materials (physical media or digital/virtual media). Marketers who use advertising, branding, brand language, direct marketing, graphical design, marketing, packaging, promotion, publicity, sponsorship, public relations, sales, sales promotion and online marketing are need of MARCOM. It helps to initiate, maintain and evaluate those promotional activities.
- Target Group-SegmentationIt defines the target customers (or teams) and different into small parts based on differential demand and characteristics. Segmentation is one of the most important and vital issue of any CRM projects held in any organization. It helps to identify who is my customer and what can I give (used for customer & product/service match) to each respective segment.
- Customer Touch Points (TP)This part will define where you will get the customer, where the communication with the customer will begin, and the place where the connection has been established. Analyses are made based on each TP item and decisions are based on these analyses especially in defining the marketing strategy for a certain period of time.
- Competitor DatabaseHere the detailed information of competitors’ market share, product strength-weakness, marketing strategy, business strategy, resources etc. information can be recorded to understand the market competition.
- Campaign PlanningThere are two parts of campaign planning. One part is focused on generating new ideas and the other part is dealing with the planning part.
- CampaignsDetails of the campaign can be recorded in this part.
- Campaign MonitoringThe templates will assist in monitoring the campaign plans.
- Campaign ClosedTo finish your promotional activities, some steps need to be taken. This can be done by this tool.
- Campaign EvaluationIt is very important to evaluate the overall campaign program in means of target achievement and coordination with the units. This tool will help you to understand your product position and efficiency of marketing plans.
- Complain NoticeThis includes the categorization of complains and their entry into the recording system.
- Customer Complain ManagementIdentifying problem areas, prepare reply to the complain ; take necessary actions to solve the problem by this tool.
- Satisfaction AnalysisConsidering individual & corporate customer as well as individual & corporate supplier and analyze their satisfaction level for specific product and services by measuring the gap between expectations with original performance.
- CRM Contract ManagementDetails of the agreement or the contract with the customer or supplier can be recorded with this tool.
- Cash ManagementThe total availability of cash liquidity in the different parts of the company with their treatment can be identifying with this tool.
- Bank ManagementYour business transactions accounts, loan or investment document with the bank can be managed by this tool.
- Cheque ManagementIssued and submitted cheques’ status and related document management can be done by this tool.
- Current TransactionThis tool helps to identify all kinds of current receivable or payable bills status and possible treatment.
- Revenue-CostIt helps to identify and generate the reports from the income generating unit as well as cost generating in monthly, quarterly or as per user requirement.
- Financial RiskThe tool helps to draw the point where the business will be considered as in risk. It use both customer and suppliers’ risk limit for doing business.
- Currency RatesHelps to get the information about the up-to-date rates of currencies and the conversion. These rates are used in any operation which is not done with local currency.
- Stock ReceiptThis tool allows generating report on the raw materials status in entire production cycle as well as before and after the cycle.
- ShipmentIt describes the details of the delivery of the finished products to the distributor or to the customer.
- DemandIt describes the total demand to purchase the materials.
- Purchase ProposalThe proposed details for purchasing any goods or services. A purchase proposal can be copied and transformed from a purchase request.
- Purchase OrderThe agreed order for buying goods and services with terms and condition of the agreement. A purchase order can be copied and transformed from a purchase proposal.
- Purchase InvoiceThe receipt of the purchased goods and services with detailed description. A purchase invoice can be copied and transformed from a purchase order.
- Purchase Delivery ReceiptThe report of delivered goods or services. A purchase delivery receipt can be copied and transformed from a purchase order.
- CRM ServiceService planning for the CRM. Customer support after selling is managed via this module.
- Pre-Accountancy DocumentsDocuments related with cash transaction, accounts receivable and payable.
- Sales-Purchase-Shipping DocumentsAll documents related to Sales and Purchasing process of the company.
- Contract DocumentsAll kinds of documents for agreement or contract with supplier or customer or any other bodies.
- E-DocumentsCategorized, Meeting or Quality management related documents.
- Marketing AnalysisAnalysis by number of entry of categorized data.