|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
According to Manufacturing Execution System Association (MESA) following attributes can be defined for Manufacturing Execution System:
- Manufacturing Execution System is a dynamic information system for driving effective execution of manufacturing operations.
- Using updated and accurate data, MES guides, triggers and reports on plant activities as events occur.
- The MES manages set of functions of production operations from point of order placed into manufacturing to point of delivery of finished products.
- MES provides operational critical information about production activities to others across the organization and supply chain via bi-directional communication.
YSM’s EVET.mes has been built on the above mentioned concept of MESA. The following elements can be found in EVET.mes with the traditional concept of MES:
- EVET.mes creates a label for each manufacturing operation (realization and scrap)
- When a workorder created, informations of route which product has it move automatically.
- You can change these informations easily (it can be operation, machine, standard time etc.)
- This feature shows that EVET.mes is a flexible MES software
- You can execute your manufacturing route by route
- You can manufacture paperless
- And you can have a lot of real-time information about your manufacturing when you use EVET MES.
Moreover, following losses can be prevented by EVET.mes:
- Failure Losses
- Model Change Losses
- Parts Exchange Losses
- Start-Up Losses
- Small and No-Load Stances Losses
- Speed Losses
- Lunch, Meeting, Rest etc. Losses
- Energy Losses
- Line Organization Insufficiencies
Work Order is the initial part of production process. It identifies the demanded amount, specification, and time period of products. By EVET MES, the placed work order can be managed by relevant details for the production process.
What is inside Work order Management?
- Work Order
- Sales Order
Major Work Order Management benefits from EVET MES
- Sales orders are converted to manufacturing work orders.
- Recording the details of work-order with relevant information.
- Generating reports based on item name and/or of the work order recording.
- Identify the status/stages of the order placed.
By EVET MES, you can manage the whole process of production after receiving the information about the word-order with details instruction. Production Module has the capability to customized based on the operations need.
What is inside Production Management?
- Production Process
- Label Functions
Major Production Management benefits from EVET MES
- Labeling the point of productions.
- Identify the status of work in progress.
- Check inventory status and generate reports on it.
- Production scheduling effectively and reducing the holding cost.
By EVET MES, you coordinate the shipment of your finished products to the destination place with real-time status update in every-single point of departure.
What is inside Shipment Management?
Major Shipment Management benefits from EVET MES
- Coordinate the shipment plan for delivering the finished products.
- Update status and generate report of the present condition of vehicle for shipping.
- Generate reports in every point of departure.
Production Downtime is directly related with the efficiency of the production. By EVET MES, you will get the opportunity to manage this efficiency problem with the production.
What is inside Production Downtime Management?
- Down Time
Major Production Downtime Management benefits from EVET MES
- Categorized the downtime efficiency by operations.
- Indicates the downtime time log.
- Defining the causes of the downtime.
By EVET MES, you can manage to define the convention or meaning or rules of your terms used in the various stages of operations.
What is inside Production Description Management?
- Material – MES Description
- Machine – MES Description
- Machine PC Match
- Route and Operations
- Standard Time
- Other Production Description
Major Production Description Management benefits from EVET MES
- Record the descriptions of the materials and machines used in manufacturing operations.
- Define the PC and Machine activities and mach them for specific operations.
- Define the routes from the production plans and indicate the details of each point.
- Set the standard time and define other related production activities.
To manage the production materials Bill of Materials (BOM) plays an important role for material management. By EVET MES, you can manage your raw materials, sub-assembly, intermediate-assembly, sub-component, main-components and parts with quantity and detailed specification.
What is inside Bill of Materials and Specification Management?
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
Major Bill of Materials and Specification Management benefits from EVET MES
- Categorized, grouped the items based on their uses and characteristics. It enables finding the items easily.
- Identify the most current use of the items.
- Generate reports of inventory in group or in individual basis.
By EVET MES, you can manage production authorization based on the position, unit and related operations to access in the production system. Most of the functions will be available with the next version of YSM EVET.
What is inside Production Authorization and Match Management?
- Production Authorization
Major Bill of Production Authorization and Match Management benefits from EVET MES
- Define the level of information access and authority of the users.
- Help to plan the workforce involved in the production based on their position and responsibility.
- Match the user name with the machine code to assign specific person in specific area.
By EVET MES, you can generate your required reports based on time, unit, category of materials, performance etc. This will be updated in the next version of YSM EVET.
What is inside Production Reports Management?
- Production Reports
Major Production Reports Management benefits from EVET MES
- Generating customized required reports.
- Indicate production performance from the reports.
- Individual or grouped operations reports.
MES Energy is specially designed for the energy & transformer producer industry. Its functions are based on the production planning for manufacturing and managing the materials that specific industry.
What is inside MES Energy – Transformer Management?
- Transformer – Core
- Transformer – Transformer
- Transformer – Board
- Transformer – Isolation
- Transformer – Shipment
- Transformer – Special Reports
Major MES Energy – Transformer Management benefits from EVET MES
- Specific raw materials and inventory management in energy & transfer production.
- Route operation management for production with customization for energy and transformer.
- Report generating ability for energy & production operations.
With EVET MES you can manage documentation and archiving activities with your customized demand to operate your operations and keep the references for future use.
You can use all the documents as attachment to the function which is allowed to add. For example, proposal files, pictures etc.
You can use the documents as archive with all their revisions/versions either for quality purpose or for other needs.
What is inside E-Document and Digital Archive?
- Pre-Accountancy Document
- Sales-Purchase-Shipping Documents
- Contract Documents
Major E-Document and Digital Archive benefits from EVET MES
- You can manage all the documents by groups, types, folders, processes either like list or tree format.
- Reduce the cost of managing physical documents and increase the concept of paperless environment.
- Coding system allow you to track the old documents and use as reference in any kinds of agreement or negotiation.
- Allow quick respond in any kinds of documents inquiry.
- Sales OpportunityDefine the prospective customer with details of contacts and requested products and/or services
- Sales ProposalThe template helps you to make sales proposal with the appropriate details of offers. A sales proposal (quotation) can be copied and transformed from a sales opportunity.
- Sales OrderIt will describe the details demand of the customer with detailed instruction, terms and conditions. A sales order can be copied and transformed from a sales opportunity or from a sales proposal as well.
- Sales InvoiceIt composed with the details of ordered products and/or services, the payment process. A sales invoice can be copied and transformed from a sales order.
- Sales Delivery ReceiptThe report of the details of delivered products. A sales delivery receipt can be copied and transformed from a sales order and a receipt can also be transformed to a sales invoice as well.
- Sales FlowIt shows the detailed descriptions of entire stages of sales process. This flow is very valuable for the positions who manage a sales force because it allows to see all the things at one glance.
- Sales Probability AnalysisIt helps to estimate the forecasting of the sales trends. This is valuable for customer representatives (all sales people) and for sales force managers.
- Sales TeamHelps in distributing the sales force based on the market and define specific objectives of individual teams.
- Sales Force – Quota & PremiumIndividual target definition, instructions and application performance appraisal based on target achievement.
- Activity ManagementIt can assist in keeping all the records related to the meeting, visiting, communicating, etc. for purchasing, selling, internal or external, with all the necessary details as well as for actions.
- Customer Relationship ManagementAnalysis of the relationship with corporate and individual customer.
- Supplier Relationship ManagementAnalysis of the relationship with corporate and individual supplier.
- Benefit-SpecificationCompile the list of benefits for specific product specifications. This helps to create an enterprise memory of the corporation to use in promotion as marketing materials (physical media or digital/virtual media).
- Customer-Product RelationsCompetitors’ product analysis with the benefits, Customers’ purchase behavior, and customers’ preference trends etc. related with customer with product can be identified/matched with this function.
- Marketing-PriceIt’s a detailed template with some items included, which needs to consider in creating the pricing strategy. Pricing is handled as one P of 4P (in marketing mix).
- Event ManagementFor the special occasion or special promotion event management can organize the strategy with the objectives. It defines who is responsible for what, target audience, types of promotion, guidelines of the strategy etc.
- Announcement ManagementThis tool can manage your announcement of your promotional offer sending via sms or bulk e-mail.
- MARCOMThis helps to create an enterprise memory of the corporation so as to use when promotional marketing materials (physical media or digital/virtual media). Marketers who use advertising, branding, brand language, direct marketing, graphical design, marketing, packaging, promotion, publicity, sponsorship, public relations, sales, sales promotion and online marketing are need of MARCOM. It helps to initiate, maintain and evaluate those promotional activities.
- Target Group-SegmentationIt defines the target customers (or teams) and different into small parts based on differential demand and characteristics. Segmentation is one of the most important and vital issue of any CRM projects held in any organization. It helps to identify who is my customer and what can I give (used for customer & product/service match) to each respective segment.
- Customer Touch Points (TP)This part will define where you will get the customer, where the communication with the customer will begin, and the place where the connection has been established. Analyses are made based on each TP item and decisions are based on these analyses especially in defining the marketing strategy for a certain period of time.
- Competitor DatabaseHere the detailed information of competitors’ market share, product strength-weakness, marketing strategy, business strategy, resources etc. information can be recorded to understand the market competition.
- Campaign PlanningThere are two parts of campaign planning. One part is focused on generating new ideas and the other part is dealing with the planning part.
- CampaignsDetails of the campaign can be recorded in this part.
- Campaign MonitoringThe templates will assist in monitoring the campaign plans.
- Campaign ClosedTo finish your promotional activities, some steps need to be taken. This can be done by this tool.
- Campaign EvaluationIt is very important to evaluate the overall campaign program in means of target achievement and coordination with the units. This tool will help you to understand your product position and efficiency of marketing plans.
- Complain NoticeThis includes the categorization of complains and their entry into the recording system.
- Customer Complain ManagementIdentifying problem areas, prepare reply to the complain ; take necessary actions to solve the problem by this tool.
- Satisfaction AnalysisConsidering individual & corporate customer as well as individual & corporate supplier and analyze their satisfaction level for specific product and services by measuring the gap between expectations with original performance.
- CRM Contract ManagementDetails of the agreement or the contract with the customer or supplier can be recorded with this tool.
- Cash ManagementThe total availability of cash liquidity in the different parts of the company with their treatment can be identifying with this tool.
- Bank ManagementYour business transactions accounts, loan or investment document with the bank can be managed by this tool.
- Cheque ManagementIssued and submitted cheques’ status and related document management can be done by this tool.
- Current TransactionThis tool helps to identify all kinds of current receivable or payable bills status and possible treatment.
- Revenue-CostIt helps to identify and generate the reports from the income generating unit as well as cost generating in monthly, quarterly or as per user requirement.
- Financial RiskThe tool helps to draw the point where the business will be considered as in risk. It use both customer and suppliers’ risk limit for doing business.
- Currency RatesHelps to get the information about the up-to-date rates of currencies and the conversion. These rates are used in any operation which is not done with local currency.
- Stock ReceiptThis tool allows generating report on the raw materials status in entire production cycle as well as before and after the cycle.
- ShipmentIt describes the details of the delivery of the finished products to the distributor or to the customer.
- DemandIt describes the total demand to purchase the materials.
- Purchase ProposalThe proposed details for purchasing any goods or services. A purchase proposal can be copied and transformed from a purchase request.
- Purchase OrderThe agreed order for buying goods and services with terms and condition of the agreement. A purchase order can be copied and transformed from a purchase proposal.
- Purchase InvoiceThe receipt of the purchased goods and services with detailed description. A purchase invoice can be copied and transformed from a purchase order.
- Purchase Delivery ReceiptThe report of delivered goods or services. A purchase delivery receipt can be copied and transformed from a purchase order.
- CRM ServiceService planning for the CRM. Customer support after selling is managed via this module.
- Pre-Accountancy DocumentsDocuments related with cash transaction, accounts receivable and payable.
- Sales-Purchase-Shipping DocumentsAll documents related to Sales and Purchasing process of the company.
- Contract DocumentsAll kinds of documents for agreement or contract with supplier or customer or any other bodies.
- E-DocumentsCategorized, Meeting or Quality management related documents.
- Marketing AnalysisAnalysis by number of entry of categorized data.